I got some good work in on the bonus story in The Wind on the Blade today and yesterday, mostly rewriting existing stuff, so it’s hard to give a word count. But I’ve gotten through the difficult bit finally. The rest is pretty good, although one section will need a POV shift.
Then I get to go back and read through it and hope it makes sense. I will probably wait to do this until I’ve finished the last two stories to give it some distance.
Otherwise, we’ve been working on the house, mostly painting. I also cleaned the fridge. It’s slow going. There’s been lots of deliberation on paint colors.
We’re planning to get some professionals in there to help move things along, especially with the bigger projects. Otherwise, it’ll be January before we move in.